Shamrock Fest - Washington DC - March 13th 2010 (1:00 - 9:00pm)
It's that time of year again to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. The National Shamrock Fest in Washington DC, is the largest and most exciting Saint Paddy's festival on the East Coast featuring more than 40 live bands and DJ's. The event takes place on March 13th, and lasts from 1 - 9pm.
- 40+ bands and djs
- 10 massive stages
- Dozens of party areas
- Carnival rides
- Strolling entertainers
- Irish Village – with all your favorite Irish bars
- Shamrock Pub Games
- NCAA basketball viewing tents
- Tons of beer trucks serving a variety of brands
- Visit the D.C. United interactive tent
- Acres of food & beverage vendors
- Dozens of craft vendors
- Much, much, lots more!
Shamrock fest 2010 is going to be awesome again this year!